The e-Journal “Law, Politics, Administration” is free of charge for processing, submission and publication of the articles. The Journal observes the anti-plagiarism rules. The authors assume full responsibility for the content of their papers.
The Journal agrees and follows the Code of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
The Journal uses the Creative Common License Attribution – NoDerives 4.0 International CC-BY-ND 4.0. For more information regarding the CC-BY-ND 4.0 the authors are invited to see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/4.0/legalcode.
The full texts of the articles are freely available to users. The Journal is a Free Open Access Journal, which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, or use the articles for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author, on condition that the article is correctly cited. This is in accordance with Budapest Open Access Initiative definition of open access.
The Journal is committed to the highest ethics standards.
The editors have the following responsibilities:
- to acknowledge the receipt of submitted manuscripts within a week,
- to ensure an efficient review process,
- to commit to publish only papers highly recommended by the reviewers,
- should not use any parts or data of the submitted manuscripts for their own purposes before publishing of the submitted manuscripts,
- should respond immediately when ethical problems occur concerning submitted or published manuscripts.
The authors have the following responsibilities:
- to ensure that submitted manuscript is original, prepared to high scholarly standards,
- should carefully observe the instructions for authors published on the website of the Journal,
- should not submit any manuscript previously published anywhere else to the journal for consideration.
The reviewers have the following responsibilities:
- should treat the manuscripts in a confidential manner,
- should not use any parts or data of the reviewed manuscripts before publishing of the submitted manuscripts,
- should immediately notify the Editorial board of any similarities between the reviewing manuscripts and another published papers.
In a case of any ethical doubts do not hesitate to contact the Chief editor –Prof. D. Chankovafirstname.lastname@example.org or the technical assistant.